Dear Union Hospitality Guests,
We are proud to announce that as of this morning May 11, 2020, we will be able to invite you back in our dining rooms at Union Public House, Reforma Modern Mexican. Mezcal + Tequila and Proof Artisanal Pizza & Pasta!
We will continue to offer online ordering for convenient curbside pickup via www.plazadining.com but now, once again, we have the option to offer you a full service dining experience in both our dining rooms and spacious outdoor patio at St. Philip's Plaza.
While we are truly honored to be able to serve you again, it won't just be "business as usual" here at Union Hospitality Group. We recognize the tremendous responsibility as we have to care for the health and safety of our valued patrons and team members alike. We do not take this responsibility lightly. As such, we have implemented the following changes:
• While we can promise you will still be warmly greeted by a team member with a smile, it will be hidden behind a mask.
• We won't be able to shake your hand to welcome you back, but we will carry our sincerest gratitude for your return.
• We will have a QR code posted up front for you to download our menus directly to your smart phone from our website. For those that do not wish to participate with this, we will have single use paper menus, but we ask that you think about the environment before choosing this option.
• You will notice a significant amount of hand sanitization stations available for all to use during your stay with us, feel free to partake!
• You might as well take note there will be significantly less tables and many of them will be taken out of service and covered with fresh plants and flora. Please do not ask to sit at those tables, as we have systematically taken them out of service to provide adequate social distancing of 6 feet according to CDC guidelines.
• Is six feet not enough for you? No problem! We have the most gorgeous outdoor patio in all of Tucson and have spaced out the tables in the center courtyard at 10 feet apart! Enjoy live music outside, while simultaneously dining from 3 of Tucson's top restaurants, all in the fresh outdoors, at least 10 feet apart from other tables!
• On the way through the patio or bathroom doors, stop and take note of the foot pulls, many locally made here in Tucson Arizona by AIS Industries. They will provide an option for a touch free operation, reducing any possible exposure to germs.
• We have cleaning logs available upon request at the entrance, denoting sanitation every 3 hours.
Restaurant food has always been safe, but we at Union Hospitality Group, have taken our responsibility towards guest and crew safety to the next level to alleviate your concerns and provide you with the most enjoyable experience ever.
Thank you for your support during these most difficult times! Union Hospitality Group and all your local restaurants appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you again!
Union Hospitality Group